The Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management from University of Technology Sydney equips graduates with the essential skills and knowledge to become effective, diligent and successful human resource practitioners.
The Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management is a good entry point for students wanting to strengthen their understanding of HRM. It provides participants with the opportunity to study at a professional level and to improve their critical understanding. In most circumstances, participants can choose to progress to the graduate diploma or master’s course in HRM on successful completion of the graduate certificate.
Career options include management-level positions in industry or government in HRM.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resource Management
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Managing Change
- HRM Project: People
- Future of Work
- Industrial Relations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Strategic Management View 43 other Masters in Strategic Management in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English proficiency requirement is: Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0; or TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21; or AE5: Pass; or PTE: 58-64; or CAE: 176-184.
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
- Applicants also require a minimum of two years' full time, or equivalent, relevant managerial work experience. Applicants without managerial work experience may apply for the Graduate Certificate in Business Immersion and Career Transition. Applicants without an academic qualification require a minimum of four years' full time, or equivalent, relevant managerial post-secondary work experience and general capacity to undertake tertiary education.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International857 AUD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 857 AUD per credit and a duration of 6 months.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- South Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
- UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
- UTS Study Abroad Excellence Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.