Flexible, individualised learning
The Graduate Diploma in Technology from University of Technology Sydney combines practice-based subjects, called Studios, with elective subjects from across the university, to adapt the course to the needs of students. We understand that’s a lot of freedom. That’s why a learning concierge helps guide students with choosing electives and career coaching for the unique professional background and career trajectory of every student.
In Studios, students work with academics and professional peers in collaborative, intensive workshops on complex problems honing problem solving skills and critical thinking on sustainable development solutions.
The studios teach design and systems thinking frameworks for students to apply and evaluate their technical knowledge and skills. The studios provide mentorship and a collaborative practice-based learning environment to develop competencies.
The course teaches students to think in different ways that enable them to tackle complex problems, while building postgraduate level content knowledge in subject areas of their choice including postgraduate subjects focused on the intersection of technology and community, and scientific or technological processes or skills.
The course for responsible technology leadership
As graduates, students become decision makers and innovators requiring a diverse skillset and are professionally equipped to work successfully with, and for, Indigenous Australians.
UTS is a focused, University of Technology, which understands how technology interacts with and changes communities, developing responsible, transformative leadership, through impactful partnerships.
Whether students want to thrive in a large organisation or create a new career pathway, the Graduate Diploma in Technology provides the expertise to help them get there.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Technology Disruptors Studio
- Global Technology Issues Studio
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Studio
- Prototyping Design and Systems Studio
- Technology and Communities-focused
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesTechnology Management General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 114 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
- In addition to the above qualifications, applicants need to satisfy professional practice requirements by providing materials substantiating their professional work experience (at skill level 1 – bachelor's degree or higher) of at least 2 years' full time (or equivalent) in any of the occupations (ANZSCO Version 1.2) listed below. This requirement may be demonstrated through an electronic portfolio or CV and a Statement of Service confirming the dates of employment, and the position held within the organisation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International945 AUD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 945 AUD per credit during 12 months.
- A small number of postgraduate courses offer government subsidised Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- Engineering and IT Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS FEIT International Mathematical Olympiad Scholarship Vietnam
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
- UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
- UTS Study Abroad Excellence Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.