Technology, Industry 4.0, climate action, globalisation and more: we live and work in a time of unprecedented change that affects the ways we live and work. This Graduate Diploma in Professional Practice from University of Technology Sydney gives students a multidisciplinary advantage to tackle complex issues in your organisation and the wider community, where a diverse range of skills is increasingly in demand.
In Studios, students work with academics and professional peers in collaborative, intensive workshops on complex problems honing problem solving skills and critical thinking on sustainable development solutions.
The studios teach design and systems thinking frameworks for students to apply and synthesise their technical knowledge and skills. The studios provide mentorship and a collaborative practice-based learning environment to develop competencies.
The course teaches students to think in different ways that enable them to tackle complex problems, while building postgraduate level content knowledge in subject areas of their choice.
The course for ethical innovative leadership
As a graduate, students become agile decision makers and communicators who tackle complex problems. They become professionally equipped to work successfully with, and for, Indigenous Australians.
UTS is committed to social justice and the economic, social and cultural prosperity of our community – fostering diversity of thought, critical thinking and technical mastery.
Whether students want to thrive in a large organisation or create a new career pathway, the Graduate Diploma in Professional Practice provides the expertise to help them get there.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Learning Studio
- Global Issues Studio
- Human-centred Design and Systems Studio
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Studio
- Professional-focused choice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 24 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
- In addition to the above qualifications, applicants need to satisfy professional practice requirements by providing materials substantiating their professional work experience (at skill level 1 – bachelor's degree or higher) of at least 2 years' full time (or equivalent) in any of the occupations (ANZSCO Version 1.2) listed below. This requirement may be demonstrated through an electronic portfolio or CV and a Statement of Service confirming the dates of employment, and the position held within the organisation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International945 AUD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 945 AUD per credit during 12 months.
- A small number of postgraduate courses offer government subsidised Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- Engineering and IT Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS FEIT International Mathematical Olympiad Scholarship Vietnam
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
- UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
- UTS Study Abroad Excellence Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.