The Educational Leadership and Policy program of University of Toronto can be pursued on a part-time or full-time basis. While experience in teaching and administration is not an essential prerequisite for admission, such experience provides a desirable background. The department welcomes applicants with diverse but relevant backgrounds.
The program equips practitioners with the knowledge and skills to engage in – and critique – approaches to leadership and policy in the elementary and secondary school system.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Literacy in Educational Leadership and Policy
- Introduction to Educational Leadership and Policy: Policy, Leadership, Change, and Diversity
- Designing Master's Research Proposals
- Organizational Culture and Decision-Making
- School Program Development and Implementation
- Political Skill in the Education Arena
- An appropriate bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in a relevant discipline with a grade equivalent to a University of Toronto mid-B or better in the final year.
- Two letters of reference. Whenever possible, one should be written by an educational professional for whom the applicant has worked. The second should be by a referee who can attest to the applicant's academic ability.
International38206 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38206 CAD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National11710 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11710 CAD per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.