Students study industry informed, academically rigorous and highly practical law subjects, preparing them for a legal career or for roles in other sectors where legal expertise is of value. In the MBA, they combine the study of fundamental business concepts, such as accounting, economics, management and marketing, with a choice of major, sub-major or electives.
Upon graduation, students are effective, adaptable and ready to operate in a global legal or business environment. This Master of Business AdministrationBusiness Administration (Juris Doctor) at the University of Technology Sydney meets the academic requirements for admission to practise law in NSW. Practical legal training – the practical requirement for admission as a lawyer in NSW – can also be completed at UTS.
Career options include, but are not limited to, lawyer within a private firm, government department or community law centre, regulatory affairs and policy adviser in the public or private sector or legal specialisation related to students' previous degree or enhanced career options within an existing professional sphere.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Dialogue: Theory and Practice
- Foundations of Law
- Ethics Law and Justice
- Managing, Leading and Stewardship
- Financial Management
- Criminal Law and Procedure
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 133 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
- Previous qualifications must be in a discipline other than law or a law qualification from an overseas jurisdiction. Admission is at the discretion of the associate dean (education), Faculty of Law.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1023 AUD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1023 AUD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
- ustralia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
- UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
- UTS Study Abroad Excellence Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.