At Paramedic - Practice Development from University of Cumbria you will benefit from a flexible approach to learning that fits around your work shifts, allowing you to study through distance and work-based learning.
We have provided excellent training for paramedics since 2000, and our subject specialists have extensive experience in distance learning. You will leave with the knowledge and skills to move forward in your career, reaching senior levels of employment. So, if you've got the ambition, we have the facilities and resources to help you achieve it.
- Leadership Through Transformational Learning
- Clinical Complexity in Emergency Care
- Disaster Response
- Safety and Security for Humanitarian, Disaster Response and Development Workers
- Care of Minor Illness and Minor Injuries
- Management of Major Illness and Major Trauma
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 1752 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Cumbria and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- 1st or 2nd class honours degree.
- Students with other qualifications may be admitted to the course, please contact the Enquiry Centre for further details.
- English Proficiency
International6625 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13250 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4625 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Lancaster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.