The International Business Law (Robert Kennedy College) program from University of Cumbriawill expose students to a practical real-world application of the law.
The LL.M is taught by an outstanding team of professional research active staff who have extensive practice and academic experience. The programme aims to enhance knowledge and critical thinking in this area.
The programme provides advanced critical analysis of the key themes and emerging challenges facing businesses, in a global context such as in international/global business environments and innovation and enterprise.
The LLM qualification can help career development in the legal sector (including for those practicing law in commercial and business fields) as well as the Business and Management industry, helping promotion to middle and senior management. To meet the constant evolution of global business law development, we offer the opportunity to gain the qualification in one year.
- Advanced Legal Skills
- International Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Transnational Business Law
- Contracts and International Trade Law
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Various start dates.
DisciplinesEuropean Law Business Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 179 other Masters in Business Law in United Kingdom
- A UK first degree with honours at a minimum of 2:2 or above.
- A non-graduate qualification which the University deems to be of satisfactory standard for the purpose of post-graduate admission.
- In the absence of a UK first degree with honours (or equivalent), the candidate should have relevant work experience and have held a position of responsibility in a legal department for a minimum of three years within the previous five years.
- English Proficiency
International9792 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9792 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9792 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9792 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
12,000 CHF (Swiss Francs)
Living costs for Lancaster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.