Community Specialist Practitioner (District Nursing) from University of Cumbria offers the advanced level of training you need to prepare you for 21st century District Nursing. Approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), this course will give you specialist skills and knowledge to improve your practice and take your career forward. On successful completion, you will be recorded as a District Nurse on the NMC register.
Postgraduate students who complete the CSP will be encouraged to complete a further 60 credits to qualify as MSc in their chosen field of practice.
- Leading Evidence Based District Nursing
- Evidence Based Practice
- Public Health in Practice
- Facilitating Health and Behaviour Change
- Consultation and Physical Examination: Health Assessment Skills
- Community Specialist Practice
- Community Practitioner Nurse Prescribing
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSocial Work Nursing Health Sciences View 1774 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Be registered with the NMC as a Registered Nurse Adult
- Have at least 120 credits at level 5 (Project 2000 students awarded Diploma which is 120 level 5 credits)
- A preferable recent study at level 5 or 6
- Be seconded from a Health Trust or be sponsored if applying externally
- English Proficiency
International10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National7800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Lancaster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.