While courses and seminars will preferably take place on working days in the evening and on Saturdays during the day, some courses may be scheduled from 16.00 to 19.00 on working days. It is known that especially foreign faculty members prefer tercih block course ”application. Accordingly, the guest professor who comes to Istanbul for a week can complete a block course module consisting of 15 hours in total, three hours each day. These courses are held between 16.00-19.00.
A limited number of candidates will be admitted to the Master's program. Those interested are required to pre-register at Yeditepe University Faculty of Laws and Institute of Social Sciences. For the registration, a copy of the Bachelor's Degree, Transcript, ALES Result Document, a document showing military status, copy of identity card, residence permit and 6 photos are required. During registration, the candidate will submit a list of the courses to be selected to the Program Manager. Courses will be approved by the Academic Advisor.Seminars and lectures will be held in small groups. All courses and seminars selected by at least eight people will be opened in the relevant course year.
- with a three-dimensional approach in various fields of domestic / foreign and global jurisprudence,
- with the superior experience and qualifications of the lecturers,
- with the diversity of courses, realistic and practical content based on case studies and current judicial decisions,
- the rich and up-to-date content of the central library. with the collection
- allows development of their students.
However, students' achievements,
- as much as learning awareness, desire and determination, do not interrupt the attendance of the courses,
- content with a wide perspective, comparative and analytical approach to research issues,
- their own knowledge, opinions and experiences to instructors and friends in a participatory, sharing environment transferring individual or collaborative work,
- ultimately, to make the necessary specialization synthesis
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Scientific Research Methods in Law
- Appeal in criminal proceedings
- Atypical Contracts - II (Factoring, Franchising, Leasing, Joint-ventures)
- Protection Measures in Criminal Procedure Law
- General Principles of the Code of Criminal Procedure
- Government and Party Systems
- Recent Developments in the Law ot Capital Companies
- General Terms ot Transaction According to the New Code of Obligations
- Refund Requests in Sinallagmatic Contracts
- Transformation of Equity Type in Joint Stock Companies in the Light of International
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Public Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 5 other Masters in Public Law in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To have a bachelor's degree from an institution with national and international equivalence.
- To have a minimum score of 55 and above from any ALES score for Master's programs with thesis (Validity period is three years. Applicants who do not have ALES certificate at the date of application can be admitted to the program as "Conditional Student").
- To have a score of 55 from YDS, 66 from TOEFL, YOKDIL, which was entered in the last five years for exemption from the English language exam.
International10000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.