The department is a broad-based program that blends management, finance, economics, strategy, project management and entrepreneurship with information technologies such as E-Business, E-Marketing, electronic customer relationship management (E-CRM), database management, web programming, web design. It has. In addition, it prepares students for new career opportunities in the field of electronic commerce with real-time projects and sectoral applications.
As the Department of Electronic Commerce and Technology Management at Yeditepe University, our mission is to provide graduates with the necessary equipment to meet the specific needs of the field of e-commerce. While the Internet eliminates physical distances and the globalization of markets increases the severity of competition, it is obligatory to use all the instruments of the enterprises in the most efficient way. In this context, electronic commerce (e-commerce), which is an important instrument in terms of competitive advantage, is spreading rapidly all over the world and is accepted as a new business model by many enterprises. E-commerce, which enables real-time transactions of all kinds in virtual environments,
As Electronic Commerce and Technology Management Department, our vision is to train professionals who can meet the need of specialized workforce arising from the widespread use of e-commerce in both commercial and financial services markets and in this direction the latest theoretical and practical knowledge in management, trade, technology, computer and software to convert into.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Digital Marketing and Sales
- Scientific Research Methods and Publication Ethics
- Graduation Project
- Technology Applications in E-commerce
- Web Programming and Web Design
- Digital Innovations in E-commerce
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Management, Organisation & Leadership Commerce View 15 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To have a bachelor's degree from an institution with national and international equivalence.
- To have a minimum score of 55 and above from any ALES score for Master's programs with thesis. (The validity period is five years. Applicants who do not have ALES certificate at the date of application can be admitted to the program with the status of "Conditional Student".)
- To have a score of YÖKDİL, YDS 55 or TOEFL, which is entered in the last five years for exemption from the English language exam.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.