The Clinical Pharmacy, International Practice and Policy with Extended Placement program from the University College London (UCL) consists of five compulsory modules (210 credits) and a dissertation (60 credits).
You will develop clinical pharmacy and leadership skills, inquisitive and enquiring approaches to practice, medicines optimisation and pharmaceutical care delivery, critical thinking and appraisal skills, transferable skills for pharmaceutical care services in new settings and environments, and an international perspective on healthcare systems and health needs of different populations worldwide.
Graduates usually return to their home countries to take up senior and prominent leadership roles in government ministries, hospitals and universities, or pursue a PhD in the UK or overseas.
- Clinical Pharmacy Practice and Policy
- Clinical Practice at Placement Site
- Leadership, Healthcare and Pharmacy Innovation
- Extended Clinical Practice at Placement Site
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We recommend you apply as soon as possible. The programme may remain open if places are still available and will be closed as soon as it is full or by 30 June.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Pharmacy View 1022 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a second-class Bachelor's degree in pharmacy from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard, and registration as a pharmacist.
- Applicants must be familiar with standard software packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
International32100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32100 GBP per year during 18 months.
National16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP per year during 18 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.