Ajman University has always endeavored to provide academic programs that not only meet the employment demands of UAE and the GCC but are also developing individuals who can contribute to the economic and social progress of the UAE and the GCC. The present MBA program that is offered by the College of Business Administration is of national and international quality that can meet the students’ need to harness them into capable individuals who can meet the current employment needs and can visualize the future business trends, competition, planning and strategy.
After successfully completing the MBA program, the graduates will be able to operate in national and multinational organizations by offering solutions of professional relevance and contribute to the advancement of business and economy.
Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
Our institution is globally accredited by the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) in the United Kingdom. All programs are accredited by the UAE’s Ministry of Education with many also internationally accredited by governing bodies. AU is globally ranked by QS World University Rankings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operation Management
- Business Research Methods
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Managerial Finance
- Marketing Management
- Services Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Retail Management
- Promotional Management
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 13 other Masters in Marketing in United Arab Emirates
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Documents Required for Admission to a Graduate Program
- Completed Application Form
- UAE Secondary School Certificate, or its equivalent
- Certified copy of the Bachelors degree certificate or its equivalent,
- Certified copy of the Grade Transcript
- Certificate of proficiency in English Language,
- Photocopy of valid Passport
- A copy of UAE ID Card for UAE residents
- Health Certificate, issued by a University doctor
- Certificate of good conduct, issued by an official body
- Six recent passport-size photographs
- 2 Reference Letters
- A written commitment signed by the applicant that he/she will observe university rules and regulations
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 545 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 545 USD per credit during 24 months.
AED 2000 per credit hour
5% discount applies to tuition fees per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.