Disaster, Crisis and Humanitarian Response - Practice Development from University of Cumbria helps students broaden and deepen their perception of your role in such circumstances, including your management and resilience principles, shaping your ability to contribute more effectively to doctrine and policy developments that will ultimately improve yours and your team’s practise.
Students at Disaster, Crisis and Humanitarian Response - Practice Development from University of Cumbria will:
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours to deliver interventions or lead in disaster, humanitarian and crisis settings.
- Apply credible, timely solutions to compound problems in response to natural or man-made incidents wherever they occur.
- Disaster Response
- Humanitarian Action
- Safety and Security for Humanitarian,
- Development Workers
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Emergency & Disaster Management View 73 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
- 1st or 2nd class honours degree.
- All applicants must be a registered healthcare professional.
- English Proficiency
International6625 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13250 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4625 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.