Benefit from an outstanding and challenging academic curriculum, delivered by an international faculty within an intimate classroom setting. Immerse yourself in case studies, action learning, international study trips, integrated projects and global virtual teamwork.
Expand your horizons with a dedicated careers service and an active network of 3,800 MBA Alumni worldwide. Engage in Smurfit’s MBA Leadership Development programme, and focus on the skills necessary to communicate effectively, understand yourself better, and lead diverse teams and organisations anywhere in the world.
The Executive MBA gives you the flexibility to maintain your career momentum and earning power while you study. Working while you study also means you have the opportunity to make swift gains in the workplace by applying what you learn on an ongoing basis. Many participants on the Executive Master of Business Administration at University College Dublin change roles within their organisation either during the programme or shortly after. Some graduates choose to use their MBA to pursue opportunities with new employers on completion of the programme.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Reporting
- Perfomance-driven Marketing
- Competitive Strategy
- Leadership and Organisation Behaviour
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 103 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Ireland
- A university degree
- A minimum of three years’ quality professional experience (excluding summer placements, part-time or temporary work experience).
- A valid score on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
- Full-Time MBA: preferred minimum score of 600. Please note that we look at applications on a holistic basis, and a high GMAT score does not guarantee admission. The average GMAT for our current MBA class is 646. If you have any questions in regards to your application we recommend that you contact the MBA Admissions team.
International15950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15950 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA15950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15950 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.