Digital Health from University of Cumbria offers you a continuing professional development opportunity to boost your practice in this area, help if you’re looking for promotion or want to enhance your career and giving you the ability to scope and define a digital health project suitable for implementation within your practice area.
Employers can also commission a bespoke version of the programme to be delivered via blended learning.
- develop the ability to synthesise key outcomes and learning,
- gain critical appreciation of the drivers and enablers of digital innovation in health and care contexts.
- develop in-depth understanding of the barriers and challenges associated with digital innovation in health and care settings and the skills to rigorously consider the ethics and risks associated with the use of digital technology in health and care.
- develop the ability to critically reflect upon your practice.
- Digital Health: Use of Technology in Health and Care
- Digital Health: Work-based Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Health Informatics View 1013 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- 1st or 2nd class honours degree.
- Students with other qualifications may be admitted to the course, please contact the Enquiry Centre for further details.
- English Proficiency
International13250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13250 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Lancaster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.