Graduates of this Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering programme at University College Dublin will satisfy the academic requirements for the title of Chartered Engineer. You can chose a specialisation either in civil, structural or environmental engineering and as such the range of module options are extensive.
- Graduates from the programme will find employment as engineers in the private sector (e.g. engineering consultancy, engineering design, project management, civil engineering contractors), in the public sector (e.g. local government, higher education sector), and in the non-governmental sector (e.g., environmental advocacies, NGO’s), or may wish to pursue further qualifications (e.g., PhD, MBA) to become even more specialised.
- Advanced Air Pollution
- Transportation Operations and Planning
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Innovation Leadership
- Civil Engineering Systems
- Case Studies
- Professional Engineering (Finance)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 15 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Ireland
- An honours undergraduate degree (NFQ level 8) in a Civil or Structural Engineering discipline with a minimum upper second class honours or international equivalence.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must also demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 6.5 (no band less than 6.0 in each element), or equivalent.
International25600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA8085 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8085 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.