You will undertake overseas placements with some of the world’s leading global brands, while gaining an internationally recognised Masters.
- The MSc Business Sustainability at University College Dublin is designed for individuals who come from a broad range of specialist areas and who want to develop their expertise in business sustainability in the global food & drink industry.
- This full-time, highly intensive programme will challenge participants to learn and develop leadership and management competencies. We look for participants who have four/five years work experience and can demonstrate an ability to manage academic requirements along with the flexibility to relocate internationally and a passion for pursuing a career in the food, drink and horticulture industry.
- Business Sustainability
- Supply Chain Engagement for Sustainability
- Sustainable Agribusiness Supply Chains
- Sustainability as a Business Development Vehicle
- Innovation & Marketing in the Organisation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 19 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applications are welcomed from graduates with a minimum of 4/5 years’ work experience and an interest in business development, sustainability and the food industry.
- The programme aims to recruit high potential, ambitious and motivated professionals who have aspirations to become future leaders in the Irish food industry.
- There are 10 places available on this programme and participants will be selected following a rigorous and exacting recruitment process.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Fees + bursary paid
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.