Kickstart your new career in 2021! For a limited time, you can save 10% on your fees!
Why enroll on this programme
Studying this Master in Business Administration at Berlin School of Business and Innovation is an excellent way to boost your profile, develop managerial skills and learn how to take your business to the next level.
By having this valuable business qualification, you’ll develop the skills needed to accelerate your career and business, helping you to secure more senior positions, better pay and an abundance of opportunities.
BSBI has partnered with Concordia University Chicago (CUC) to provide an MBA designed and taught by business professionals and educators who are passionate about preparing ethical leaders for the global marketplace. This degree is recognised by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programmes (ACBSP).
The variety of core modules on the MBA programme means you will gain knowledge of a number of different business areas.
Modules include: Global Marketing in Digital Era, Accounting for Decision Making, Strategy for Innovation and Entrepreneurship as well as Managing Human Capital. Students can also choose from a range of specialisations such as: Finance, Digital Marketing, Project Management and Health Care Management.The Annual Student Survey 2021 revealed that:89% Satisfied with the efficiency and friendliness of the BSBI staff overall - Source: BSBI 2021 Annual Student Survey88% Satisfied with the assistance provided in terms of Visa Guidance, including SERS Immigration Support - Source: BSBI 2021 Annual Student Survey
Why study in BerlinOutside of your programme, you will be able to explore Berlin, a city home to an abundance of companies including start-ups and large corporations. You will have the chance to learn German for free alongside the programme whilst expanding your professional network and discovering employment opportunities that you could pursue after graduating. Our main campus is located in Germany, the world’s most innovative country according to the 2020 Bloomberg Innovation Index.
International Study Experience:BSBI has multiple study locations for students to choose from! This programme is offered at our main campus in Berlin and is also available as part of our International Study Experience which provides students the opportunity to start their studies in Paris, France, and complete their programme in Berlin at BSBI.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only international students are eligible for this offer.
- Not applicable for European passport holders, they have a separate European fees.
- To secure the offer, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline.
- The tuition fee balance must be paid before the start of the programme.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
- Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
- Students who have already paid a deposit towards Feb, May or Oct 2021 intakes will receive the same discount upon registering on campus.
- Students who have deferred from any 2020 intake will not receive this offer.
- Global Marketing in Digital Era
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Strategy for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Managing Human Capital.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Digital Marketing View 156 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Berlin School of Business and Innovation and/or in Germany, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Minimum age: 21
- Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. equivalent, regionally accredited institution
- GPA earned 2.25 or above.
- Native English speakers, or;
- International students who have earned an advanced degree from an accredited institution in the United States, or students from an international English-speaking university (in which the lingua franca is English) do not need to submit English language scores.
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Scholarships can be given for a number of reasons and are designed to support you through your studies by helping with general living costs. They are non-repayable and can be spent on anything from rent and household bills to books and specialist equipment.
- Academic merit
You must demonstrate that you will be able to succeed with and benefit from the programme, explaining what you expect to gain from it.
- Personal statement
You will need to write a short personal statement (250 words) on what taking the programme will mean for your future.
- Financial need
You must demonstrate that you would not be able to take the programme without receiving the scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.