Advance your career by completing the Global Business Leadership and Management MicroMaster Program in from Thunderbird School of Global Management and Thunderbird School of Global Management - ThunderbirdX.
Certificate credits can be applied toward an accredited master degree— the Master of Applied Leadership & Management
Through completion of this program you will learn how to identify risks and opportunities in global business settings and acquire strategies for mastering interpersonal encounters in multicultural environments through effective communication, people management, and marketing skills. You will also gain leadership skills, the ability to adapt to ever-changing business environments, as well as learn to tolerate ambiguity, while developing a passion for appreciating other cultures.
The Global Business Leadership & Management MicroMasters program from the prestigious Thunderbird School of Global Management at Arizona State University offers a highly specialized global management education that will open pathways to leadership roles in multinational corporations as well as in non-governmental organizations.
- Career opportunities across multiple industries include: Business Development Manager, Project Manager, Account Executive, Marketing Manager, Business Analyst, Customer Service Manager, Business Consultant, Entrepreneur, Corporate Executive
- Modern business is global. With globalization accelerating at a rapid pace, global mindset and skillsets are now the norm for most career advancement.
- Many Thunderbird graduates go on to become country managers, do business development work internationally, open subsidiaries in foreign locations, manage global projects, and advance business careers in multinational companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Leadership and Personal Development
- Communicating and Negotiating in a Dynamic Global World
- Leading Digital and Data Decision Making
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 1416 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International897 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 897 USD for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
National897 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 897 USD for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.