The Environmental Protection (Online) course from the Atlantic Technological University
- gives you the framework and tools needed to operate effectively
- will strongly position you within the marketplace
- will help you to realise your career and educational aspirations.
This flexible programme in the theory and practice of environmental protection is designed for those who have, or who aspire to have, environmental responsibilities but who may lack sufficient formal training in the area. A broad range of environmental topics is addressed and integrated to provide current environmental management, technical and legislative skills to participants covering a range of areas including water quality and supply, ecology, geology, biology, water and waste management and sustainability.
There are six subjects; Waste Management and Resource Efficiency, Energy Systems and Management, Environmental Management, Water Resource Management, Air and Noise Management and Environmental Systems
You will be qualified to work in a very wide range of areas such as environmental management, enforcement, waste management, energy management, wastewater treatment, noise and air quality and research and development. The career opportunities in this field are varied and include working in industry, environmental consultancy, education and regulatory authorities.
- Waste Management and Resource Efficiency
- Energy Systems and Management
- Environmental Management
- Water Resource Management
- Air and Noise Management
- Environmental Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 5 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Ireland
Participants must have one of the following academic qualifications:
- Hold an honours degree (L8) in science or engineering or other relevant cognate area awarded by a recognised degree awarding body or ,
- Hold a relevant ordinary degree (L7) in science or engineering other relevant cognate area and have obtained a minimum of three years relevant post-qualification experience.
International2250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA2250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.