- The students enrolled at the Nursing and Health Care Administration program of University of Pennsylvania have wide ranging interests regarding the kind of administrative or leadership fields they’d like to pursue, so we tailor your educational plan to best suit your career goals. Generally, you’ll focus in one of three areas: operations management, healthcare consulting, or project management. In addition to coursework in leadership development, research, and systems thinking, we also cover financial management, strategic planning, quality improvement, and patient safety processes, all with an emphasis on administration in diverse healthcare settings.
- This program consists of eleven courses in nursing administration, one nursing leadership elective, and three elective courses from the Healthcare Management major at Wharton or the Organizational Dynamics Graduate Program in the School of Arts & Sciences.
- Current Issues In Health and Social Policy
- Human Resources Management in Healthcare
- Concepts in Healthcare Economics
- Principles and Practice of Healthcare Quality Improvement
- Systems Thinking in Patient Safety
- Healthcare Informatics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 2365 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- All applicants must have completed a BSN at an accredited college or university and a statistics course. Generally speaking, competitive applicants have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in their BSN program. Applicants who have completed their BSN program in the United States with a GPA of 3.2 or greater on a 4.0 scale are eligible to have the GRE requirement waived.
- All students at Penn Nursing must fulfill our immunization requirements as well as CPR certification, drug screen and background checks, licensure requirements, and other program-specific qualifications.
International52508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52508 USD per year during 18 months.
National52508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52508 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.