- The Health Leadership program of University of Pennsylvania focuses of your studies to best match your interests and career goals. We emphasize research and systems thinking and provide you with the chance to develop leadership skills in a myriad of fields such as policy, education, consulting, quality management, and global health.
- We need more nurses with the creativity and leadership skills necessary to change the course of healthcare on a broad scale.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Systems Thinking in Patient Safety
- Leadership Development in Healthcare
- Advanced Roles in Administrative Nursing Practice
- Current Issues In Health and Social Policy
- Public Policy Leadership in the American Public/Private System of Health Care
- Scientific Inquiry for Evidence-based Practice
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Nursing Health Sciences View 1944 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- All applicants must have completed a BSN at an accredited college or university and a statistics course. Generally speaking, competitive applicants have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in their BSN program. Applicants who have completed their BSN program in the United States with a GPA of 3.2 or greater on a 4.0 scale are eligible to have the GRE requirement waived.
- All students at Penn Nursing must fulfill our immunization requirements as well as CPR certification, drug screen and background checks, licensure requirements, and other program-specific qualifications.
International53166 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53166 USD per year during 12 months.
National53166 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53166 USD per year during 12 months.
- 2 year part-time tuition: $75,865
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.