The Government Administration (FT) program of University of Pennsylvania includes a capstone project and summer internship, is designed for early career professionals and individuals looking to pivot into the public administration or nonprofit sectors. Full-time Fels students are admitted into a small cohort of emerging public leaders who work closely with Penn faculty and leading policy practitioners to translate their classroom experiences into real-world results.
- In the summer, students put their knowledge to use, develop vital skills, and build a professional network through an internship with a government or nonprofit organization. Our career advising team helps students identify internship opportunities to align with their professional goals. Students who are interested in more work experience may consult with our career services advisor to identify an academic-year internship or project-based work in addition to the required summer internship.
- Statistics for Public Policy
- Public Economics
- Public Law and Public Process
- Program Evaluation and Data Analysis
- Public Finance and Public Policy
- Public Management and Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Priority deadline: December 1
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Policy View 663 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Online application
- $75 nonrefundable application fee
- Personal statement and essay
- Resume or CV
- Transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Standardized test scores
- Personal interview
International52064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26032 USD per semester during 12 months.
National52064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26032 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.