The Government Administration (Exec) program of University of Pennsylvania offers Executive MPA students the opportunity to complete an Ivy League degree in less than two years while continuing to work full time in and beyond the Philadelphia region. This 10-course, 10 c.u. program includes a capstone project designed to build the knowledge, skills, and practical experience needed to translate classroom experiences into real-world results.
Enhance your education without interrupting your career
- For one weekend each month, Executive MPA students come to campus for an intensive period of instruction, class discussions, and group activities. During the weeks in between, students use a cutting-edge online platform to support lecture, discussion, and in-depth interaction among students and faculty.
- Quantitative Methods for Policy Analysis
- Public Management and Leadership
- Economic Principles of Public Policy
- Program Evaluation and Data Analysis
- Financial Management of Public and Nonprofit Institutions
- Performance Imperative
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Policy View 651 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- Online application
- $75 nonrefundable application fee
- Personal statement and essay
- Resume or CV
- Transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Standardized test scores
- Personal interview
International26032 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13016 USD per semester during 12 months.
National26032 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13016 USD per semester during 12 months.
- General fee - $884
- Program fee - $600
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.