Key Features of the Entrepreneurial Management MBA programme from Tallinn University of Technology
- The programme is specially designed for participants from the Baltic states and Scandinavia
- The programme provides a good blend of theoretical knowledge combined with practical results-oriented training.
- Participants' professional development is supported by a coach, who will work with the participant one on one throughout his/her MBA studies.
- The programme is delivered by the largest and most international School of Business and Governance in Estonia.
- It provides numerous opportunities for start-up businesses, various business model competitions and international summer schools.
- A company based problem-solving project is an integral part of the curriculum. It is compiled during the studies and will be extended into a master’s thesis.
- The programme can be completed within 1.5 years.
- The programme offers flexibility: it is taught in 3-day sessions that are held once a month, which allows participants to live and work outside Estonia.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed to advance the careers of the individuals interested in entrepreneurial management. The qualification lends itself to a variety of careers and is a substantial investment which will most certainly be reflected in degree holders’ increased earnings potential.
MBA graduates have gained skills in strategic decision making, enhanced their leadership abilities and are highly adaptable to ever-changing business environments. MBA is a versatile and valuable degree, which allows you to choose between different career paths – it all depends on your goals, aspirations, skills, and interests.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business Environment
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- Innovation Management
- Business Intelligence and Digital Organisation
- International Human Resource Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
TalTech has extended the deadline until the 1st of June (included) for applicants with Ukrainian citizenship
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 5 other Masters in Management Studies in Estonia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Candidates with a background in engineering, IT, science or economics are welcome to apply. In order to qualify for the studies in Tallinn University of Technology an applicant has to have at least 60% of the highest possible CGPA.
- GRE General Test
- Work experience: It is necessary to have at least 3 years work experience as a middle manager or a specialist
- Online interview
- Officially certified copy of Bachelor's diploma in the original language
- Officially certified copy of academic transcripts in the original language
- Authorized translation in English of Bachelor's diploma
- Authorized translation in English of academic transcripts
- Simple copy of passport identification pages
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2750 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2750 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- €2750 per semester (1-3 semester) and €1650 for the 4th semester
- All Ukrainian citizens are waived from the application fee.
Ukrainian citizens who have a Temporary Protection from Estonian Police and Border Guard Board can study for free on any of the programmes TalTech offers in English.
Living costs for Tallinn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.