- The graduates of the Education Policy program of University of Pennsylvania go on to take leading roles in such organizations as federal and state education departments and education policy research institutes.
- The one-year M.S.Ed. degree in Education Policy requires 10 courses of approved graduate work beyond the baccalaureate degree. Students in the program usually complete courses in a 4/4/2 pattern; i.e., four courses in each of the Fall and Spring semesters and two during the Summer term. Students must complete the Education Policy Research Practicum (EDUC 711) during the Spring semester in order to complete the degree.
- Sociology of Education
- American Education Reform: History, Policy, Practice
- School & Society
- Philosophy of Education Policy
- Economic Aspects of Education Policy
- Applied Research Methods to Inform Policy and Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Public Policy View 552 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Statement of Purpose & Résumé
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official Test Scores
- Application Fee
- Online Application
International55552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27776 USD per semester during 12 months.
National55552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27776 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.