- Applicants to the Applied Mathematics and Computational Science program of University of Pennsylvania should have taken sufficiently many advanced undergraduate mathematics courses so that their interest in and aptitude for mathematics can be assessed. Beyond Calculus, two semesters of Mathematical Analysis, a semester of Linear Algebra, a semseter of Probability, and a semester of Complex Analysis are strongly recommended. The masters degree is typically earned in 3 to 4 semesters, depending upon the student's background.
- Advanced Linear Algebra
- Partial Differ Equations
- Algebraic Techniques
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Actuarial Science View 911 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants for admission are expected to have a mathematical background that is comparable to an undergraduate mathematics major.
- Letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Personal statement
- Writing sample
International7884 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7884 USD per module during 12 months.
National7884 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7884 USD per module during 12 months.
- Tuition per course unit
- The tuition rate for master’s degree candidates is charged per the number of courses registered.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.