This 30–credit hour Cybersecurity program from University of Missouri–St. Louis offers two emphasis areas, each with their own admission requirements. At the time of application for admission, students must choose one of the emphasis areas.
- Information Systems and Technology Emphasis
- Computer Science Emphasis
The Information Systems and Technology (IST) emphasis is geared toward management of cybersecurity. Entry requirements include basic technical foundations and/or work experience related to Information Technology (IT). This emphasis is designed for professionals from a diverse set of undergraduate backgrounds who wish to transition into management of information security or general IT management related roles.
The Computer Science (CS) emphasis builds on the foundation of an undergraduate cybersecurity or computer science degree and expects students to have prior background in foundational computer science areas or complete some foundational courses upon entry. This emphasis is designed to be focused on technical aspects of cybersecurity and provides greater depth than that afforded at an undergraduate level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Networks and Communications
- Operating Systems
- Cyber Threats and Defense
- Cryptography for Computer Security
- Information Security
- Cybersecurity Capstone
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 184 other Masters in IT Security in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form - Refer to the international student application and $40 application fee.
- Proof of English proficiency
- Official transcripts - Students in their final year of a bachelor's program should submit transcripts for all semesters completed thus far. Students who have already completed a degree must submit final transcripts and degree certificates.
- Most graduate programs also require additional materials, including letters of recommendation, writing samples, and/or GRE and GMAT scores. Please review the degree profile for your program to view a complete list of requirements. Note that letters of recommendation must be sent directly from the author - do not send photocopies or scans of recommendations.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22298 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22298 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
- Local: $511.80 per credit hour
- National: $1,256.40 per credit hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.