We seek students who have already acquired functional fluency in another commercial language beyond English, and are passionate about leading and transforming organizations in the global economy.
During this two-year rigorous business program, students will study abroad for one year in one of our partner universities, gain practical experience through an international internship, and earn two degrees. Our partner schools in Europe and Asia provide outstanding opportunities for study and work experience.
Our ultimate goal is to equip students with the skills and experience needed to become contributing citizens and community leaders, and to provide them with the connections necessary to launch their successful international careers.
We invite you to learn more about the International Master of Business Administration program at the University of Missouri–St. Louis by exploring our website or, better yet, coming by our campus to talk with the current IMBA students and faculty members who make this such a great program.
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Law, Ethics and Business
- Financial Management
- Management Information Systems
- Production and Operations Management
- Managing People in Organizations
- Contemporary Marketing Concepts
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1694 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Missouri–St. Louis and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application form - Refer to the international student application and $40 application fee.
- Proof of English proficiency
- Official transcripts - Students in their final year of a bachelor's program should submit transcripts for all semesters completed thus far. Students who have already completed a degree must submit final transcripts and degree certificates.
- Most graduate programs also require additional materials, including letters of recommendation, writing samples, and/or GRE and GMAT scores. Please review the degree profile for your program to view a complete list of requirements. Note that letters of recommendation must be sent directly from the author - do not send photocopies or scans of recommendations.
International25620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1281 USD per credit during 18 months.
National10440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 522 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.