The Construction Management (Online) program from Drexel University focuses on training professionals to meet the challenge of increasing owner demands, tighter project delivery times and increasing regulation. The program provides the leadership skills professionals need to navigate the many daily challenges construction organizations face in successfully managing construction operations.
Three concentrations are available: construction project management, real estate, and sustainability and green construction.
The program is designed to increase the students' breadth and depth of knowledge in the principles and practices of construction management. The program serves as an excellent platform to develop senior management for the nation's construction industry.
On-Campus work for International Students
F-1 and J-1 students are allowed to work on-campus while attending classes up to 20 hours a week. This work does not need to be related to your program of study, but you must maintain your student visa status while engaged in this type of work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership in Construction
- Construction Accounting and Financial Management
- Construction Control Techniques
- Cost Estimating and Bidding Strategies
- Risk Management in Construction
- Applied Construction Project Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Construction Management View 27 other Masters in Construction Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A bachelor’s degree in construction management or engineering, or a baccalaureate business or non-technical degree.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended. Potential students must supply transcripts regardless of the number of credits earned or the type of school attended. If a potential student does not list all post-secondary institutions on his or her application, and these are listed on transcripts received from other institutions, processing of the application will be delayed until the remaining transcripts have been submitted.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Two letters of recommendation (professional or academic)
- Up-to-date resume
- 500 word essay on why the applicant wishes to pursue graduate studies in this program
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30195 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1342 USD per credit during 24 months.
National30195 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1342 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.