The Advanced Composite Engineering and Science programme of Centrale Nantes studies the performance of fibre-reinforced organic-matrix composites and structures are influenced by the constituting materials and the processing stage.
Composite mechanical design can be efficiently and optimally performed when one has a good understanding of manufacturing influences and constraints. Therefore, the courses offered in this program will provide a theoretical and experimental emphasis on the relationships between constituents, processing and structural design.
- Continuum Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Programming and Algorithms
- Numerical Methods
- Vibration and Differential Equations
- Business Environment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 98 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International students with a bachelor degree (Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Technology) or equivalent, in a field related to Science and Technology
- French and European students with a 'license' qualification or equivalent.
- Students must have graduated from the above before the end of August in order to enrol in a Masters Programme at Centrale Nantes in September.
- Applicants must have a good level in Mathematics and be fluent in English - written and spoken. An applicant whose native language is not English is required to pass a recognised international test of English
International7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA fees of approximately €260 per year.
Living costs for Nantes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.