Learn from world-renowned scholars and industry experts at one of the top graduate programs in the country. The University of South Carolina's School of Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management is ranked No. 7 in the U.S. and No. 15 in the world for hospitality and tourism management.
The International Hospitality and Tourism Management MIHTM degree offered at University of South Carolina includes innovative classes covering specialized topics in business analytics, strategic leadership, marketing and social media, customer experience management, talent management and finance.
Industry InnovationThe School of Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management is home to world-renowned scholars and industry experts at one of the top graduate programs in the country. In addition, the school is home to impactful research centers and institutes, and collectively provides excellent opportunities for students to get involved in research projects:
- South Carolina's only Center of Economic Excellence in Tourism and Economic Development (CoEE)
- International Institute for Foodservice Research and Education
- International Tourism and Research Institute
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Travel & Tourism Industry Center
- Culinary and Wine and Beverage Institutes
- Advanced Meeting Management
- International Lodging Management
- Timeshare and Vacation Ownership Management
- Managing Food Service Operations
- Advanced Topics in Wine
- Franchising within the Hospitality Industry
- Adventure Travel Management
- Tourism Information Technology Issues
- Advanced Club Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Development Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 89 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in United States
- A current resume.
- A one to two page statement of career objectives that states how the MIHTM curriculum will help the applicant achieve their career objectives.
- At least two letters of recommendation, with at least one from a current or former professor who can comment on the applicant’s ability to succeed in graduate studies.
- One official transcript from each college or university attended (undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate).
- Official Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores.
International33928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33928 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National33928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33928 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State12688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12688 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.