All students receiving an Engineering Science - Mechanical Engineering degree from University of the Pacific will complete a set of core courses that covers the broader subjects of research and analysis.
Program Learning Objectives:
- Employ problem-solving, design, and research skills necessary to operate in the interdisciplinary arena of engineering and computer science
- Demonstrate expertise in at least one of the engineering science concentrations represented in the MSES program
- Engage in intellectual inquiry and address new challenges in engineering and computer science
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Project Management And Leadership
- Graduate Independent Study
- Managing Science Tech And Innovation
- Special Topics (Eg. Tech Venturing)
- Graduate Research
- Ethics And Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Marketing Research
- Health Finance: Health Insurance
- Healthcare Law
- Global Marketing Strategy
- Managing Quality/productivity
- Entrepreneurial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 11 other Masters in Mechatronics in United States
- Bachelor’s degree
- Engineering or Computer Science or a related discipline
- Official transcripts
- GRE scores
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
International11152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11152 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
$ 11152 - $ 22762
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.