The Master of Science in Chemistry and Advanced Chemical Methodologies at the University of Camerino the possibility to enhance the chemistry knowledge, especially in the areas that characterize the chemical research in UNICAM. The course provides skills and fundamental knowledge in advanced and innovative chemistry areas, in order to offer an educational qualification competitive on the global labor market.
The master degree in Chemistry and Advanced Chemical Methodologies will prepare a professional able to work in labs, industries and public corporations at a manager level, in the following fields:
- public and private research facility;
- chemical industry and manufacturing;
- laboratories for analysis, monitoring and managing the environment and the waste cycle;
- energy production and energy storage industries;
- analytical chemistry laboratories for compliance testing and/or quality assurance;
- Private practice (register of chemists - sect. A).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Physical Chemistry
- Advanced Organic Chemistry
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- Advanced Analytical Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Spectroscopic methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
International students must apply for pre-enrollment at the Italian Embassy. Every year the pre-enrollment deadline is set near the end of July.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Natural Sciences View 7 other Masters in Chemistry in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You have to fulfill at least one of the following requirements:
- degree in Class L27 - Chemical Sciences (ex Ministerial Decree 270) or in Class 21 (ex Ministerial Decree 509/99) or a three-year university degree or another qualification obtained abroad and recognized as valid by the laws in force;
- attainement of, at least, 24 credits of MAT-FIS-INF, 50 CFU of CHIM/01-12 and BIO/10 scientific areas with adequate credits of laboratory practices.
The tuition fees have been waived except for regional fees 140€ and revenue stamp (marca da bollo) 16€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.