During the Intercultural Service, Leadership and Management program from School for International Training you may choose to focus on aspects of the International Education, Peace and Justice Leadership, Sustainable Development degree programs or a combination of these degrees including courses in TESOL.
- Development Education
- Environmental Justice
- Gender Equity
- Indigenous Rights
- Foreign Service
- Outdoor Education
- Refugee Resettlement
- Social Justice Education and Training
More informationVisit official programme website
- Political Economy of Sustainable Development and Environmental Change
- Developing an Approach to Teaching and Learning
- English Applied Linguistics
- Intercultural Communication & Ethnographic Inquiry for Language Educators
- Conflict Transformation Across Cultures
- Strategic Peacebuilding
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Priority deadline is January 31 and rolling thereafter until May 1
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Management, Organisation & Leadership View 595 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- US bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated English language ability
- Intercultural and professional experience
- Experience and familiarity with instructional technology, distance learning, and/or independent learning
- Demonstrated ability to use experience as a source of learning
International21750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National21750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.