Global public health issues pose major challenges to governments and health services providers. Mass migration, natural disasters, and failing governance structures have heightened the need for professionals able to enhance healthcare access; manage the delivery of robust disease-specific programs, drugs, and medical supplies; and develop functioning healthcare systems.
- Development Sector
- Policy Advocacy
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Global Health Education
- Health Management
- Global Health Administration
- Private Hospital Care
- WHO career
- Health Research
- Humanitarian and Disaster Relief
- USAID and CDC
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals in Global Health
- Epidemiology of Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases
- Bio-Security, Global Health Issues, and Challenges
- Design Thinking in Global Health
- Health Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Priority Deadline: January 31
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Health Public Administration View 1847 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- US bachelor’s degree or an equivalent that demonstrates academic ability
- Demonstrated English language ability
- Intercultural and professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to use experience as a source of learning
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43500 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National43500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43500 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.