Public and International Affairs - Science, Society and Policy from University of Ottawa
Students at Public and International Affairs - Science, Society and Policy from University of Ottawa will explore:
- how evidence is used in decision-making,
- how current policies shape the scientific enterprise,
- how emerging technologies interact with society.
- Economics for Public Management and Policy
- Concepts and Issues in International Affairs
- Democratic Government and Public Policy
- Macroeconomic Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations Public Policy View 34 other Masters in International Relations in Canada
- To gain admission to the MA in Public and International Affairs, applicants must have completed an honours undergraduate degree (or its equivalent) in the social sciences, in arts, in management, or in law, with at least a 75% (B+) average
- A minimum of 2 years of full-time professional work experience is required in order to follow the part-time program.
- A basic knowledge of economics is required.
- Letter of Intent describing interest in the program, identifying field of concentration and describing level of knowledge of second official language
- 2 Recommendation letters
- English Proficiency
International17146 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8573 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National4912 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2456 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Ottawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.