Forest Engineering at Czech University of Life Sciences Prague provides students with an in-depth view of all areas of forest management with a focus on the connection between theory and practice.
- managers in forestry and wood processing - staff members of international organisations focused on forest management and protection of nature - companies, state administration and administration in the given fields at the national and international level
- Graduates are able to find the appropriate technical, nature-friendly and cost effective solutions to the company’s requirements on the forest.
- Thanks to the broad range of taught courses, graduates may be employed in various positions not only in the Czech Republic, but also within and outside the EU.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Agriculture Forestry View 4 other Masters in Forestry in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- submitting electronic applications including all necessary data and paying study fees of 500 CZK
- successful passing entrance examinations,
- successful completing Bachelor education the certificate of which (either the original or its verified copy) will be required from the candidates when enrolling in their study
If Bachelor education has been completed abroad, it is necessary to submit a Decision of Nostrification, i.e. the recognition of a Bachelor education level by the Czech authorities
International588 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 588 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA588 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 588 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Tuition fees in national currency: 15 000 CZK
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.