Health Systems - Environmental Sustainability from University of Ottawa is designed to train researchers and academic leaders in the expanding field of health systems. These systems are studied using the scientific problem solving methods of management science and systems science. Students follow a process of scientific discovery applying abstract modeling or empirical discovery paradigms.
Students at Health Systems - Environmental Sustainability from University of Ottawa will:
- gain the knowledge and skills needed to identify and analyze the economic, legal, policy and scientific dimensions of environmental problems,
- employ an evidence-based approach to develop rational policy options for addressing those problems.
- Research Design Methodologies and the Conduct of Research
- Research Topics in Health Systems
- Systems Analysis, Modeling and Decision Support in Health
- Directed Reading
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSustainable Development Health Sciences Environmental Sciences View 108 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Canada
- Applicants must hold a four-year bachelor’s (honours) degree in management (B. Com.), health sciences, life sciences, medicine, nursing, computer science, economics, social sciences, engineering, mathematics or a related field with at least a 75% (B+) cumulative grade point average (CGPA) calculated in accordance with graduate studies guidelines.
- Statement of research interest (1000 words
- A competitive score on the GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE
- 6 units (2 undergraduate courses) in analysis
- Resume required
- 2 Recommendation letters
- English Proficiency
International22152 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11076 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National5416 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2708 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Ottawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.