The Cosmetic Industry Management programme of INSEEC U. is designed in close collaboration with reputed beauty managers to meet the expectations of beauty companies, this 100 % English speaking programme is taught by both academics and beauty professionals. Beyond the academic knowledge required for the exercise of their future jobs as beauty managers, students will have the opportunity to discover and perfect their skills through multiple workshops, conferences, visits, and one study tour. After graduation, students can head straight to positions in marketing as product/brand managers, operational or development marketing managers…, in communication as advertising / PR managers…, in sales as trade managers, key account managers…, or in digital as community managers. To join this very first promotion, applicants must have a robust professional project. Some prior professional experience, such as an internship in one of the related fields, is a plus.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the programme page.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 176 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For admission in M1: Bachelor degree (3 years) – 180 ETCS credits (or 90 US credits)
- Application form
- Photocopy of passport or ID
- CV (Résumé)
- A letter of recommendation from one of your professors and/or employers who have observed your performance in an academic and/or professional context.
- Letters of recommendation not written in English must be officially translated.
- University transcript(s) and diploma(s), with official translation when necessary
- Proof* of English and/or French proficiency depending on the language of the program selected (or test interview with our admission office)
- Certificate of the ongoing year if you are currently enrolled in a School or University
International10750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10750 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA10750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10750 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.