- Development of technical accounting knowledge
- Development of skills in the selection and processing of information, analysis of alternative courses of action and decision making;
- Development of critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Development of key personal skills, such as written and oral communication, teamwork, leadership, and ethical perspective. These skills are very important for entering the job market and for a successful career;
- Development of competences at the level of conducting a research project or applied / final master’s work;
- Development of a network relevant to the students' professional career.
- Development of technical knowledge that will prepare students to take exams at the Order of Certified Accountants and the Order of Certified Auditors;
The master programme in accounting prepares students for managerial and accounting roles, such as chief financial officers, auditors, controllers, accountants, and management / accounting consultants.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Auditing
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Behavioral Lab
- Corporate Finance Reporting
- International Taxation
- Sustainability, Accountability and Ethics
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Data Analysis in Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies Accounting View 26 other Masters in Economics in Portugal
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management and/or in Portugal, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Undergraduate degree in a national or international university in the areas of Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Applied Mathematics, Public Administration or other relevant for a Masters in Accounting. The selection committee may also consider other applications, based on the analysis of the curriculum
- Fluency in English
- Academic Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- English Diploma (optional)
- Reference Letter (optional)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5433 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8150 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA4566 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6850 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.