ISEG Lisbon is taking all measures with health and safety of our community as a top priority. Since March we're operating 100% online, engaging virtually and using online tools for learning and evaluation. ISEG Lisbon is fully commited to ensure safety of our candidates for next intake, and we're preparing everything to welcome you all in September.
The general objectives of the Masters in Management are as follows:
- To focus on sustainability in a more digital world, from the “hardest” (including coding) to the “softest” (including presentation skills).
- To develop technical management knowledge, including strategy, finance and accounting, marketing and human resources management;
- To advance core personal competences for continuous learning and adaptation in working life, taking into account the volatility and uncertainty of today's business environment;
- To develop skills for responsible management converging with the challenges of sustainable development;
- To foster skills in information selection and processing, alternative assessment and decision making;
- To promote critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- To grow competences to carry out a structured project in the form of the final master's work;
- To develop a network of contacts relevant to the students' professional career.
The Masters in Management aims to develop fundamental management knowledge (strategy, marketing, accounting, finance, human resources management, management operations, information systems and data analysis). This knowledge is critical for access to certain functions in the work to which the master seeks to respond.
In addition, this maters develops a set of behavioral and professional skills, namely: oral and written communication, teamwork, leadership, and ethical perspective. These skills are important for entering the job market and for a successful career.
Some job positions addressed by the Master include administration, general management, financial management and management consulting.
AccreditationISEG is internationally recognized for its high standards in teaching and research: the school is accredited by AACSB (Association of Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business) and AMBA, a distinction held by only 5% of business schools in the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The Masters in Management stems from ISEG's mission "to create, share and enhance the social and economic value of knowledge and culture in the fields of Economics, Finance and Business Sciences, in a context of plurality and assurance of intellectual and scientific freedom, and respect for ethics and social responsibility" and is part of its educational project;
- is built on innovative topics with a strong sustainability orientation and a response to societal challenges. Specific curricular units of this course are Global Goals Awareness Week and Global Goals Action Week.
- students have a thorough education in various areas of management, not forgetting technical skills, but focusing special attention on the challenges facing the world and different organizations. The themes of sustainability, technological evolution and geopolitics and their economic contours will make these future managers able to intervene in a purposeful management.
The Masters in Management targets students with a first degree of higher education in a national or foreign institution in the areas of Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management, or other relevant to the study cycle.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Applications for 2021/2022 are now open.
To submit it go to link https://bit.ly/3pTKNlc
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) Strategic Management View 4 other Masters in Strategic Management in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Candidates to the Master in Management are:
- Undergraduate in a national or foreign institution in the areas of Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management, or other relevant to the study cycle. Applicants with other degrees are considered on a case by case basis.
- In accordance with Article 17d) of Decree-Law No. 74/2006 March 24th, further applications deemed appropriate by the selection board will be evaluated based on the curriculum analysis.
- All candidates should be proficient in English, written and spoken.
International6533 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9800 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA5200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7800 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.