Education (Leadership, Evaluation, Curriculum and Policy Studies) from University of Ottawa combines courses and research to specialize in a field and acquire research skills, eventually giving you access to the Ph.D.
Students at Education (Leadership, Evaluation, Curriculum and Policy Studies) from University of Ottawa will:
- improve their professional practice
- expand their career choices.
Leadership, Evaluation, Curriculum and Policy Studies
- Leadership in Educational Organizations
- Integrated Approaches to Language Curriculum
- Curriculum Studies
- Curriculum, Politics and Policy in Education
- Inquiries in Between Curriculum, Culture and Language
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEducational Leadership View 18 other Masters in Educational Leadership in Canada
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Ottawa and/or in Canada, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Candidates holding an honours bachelor's degree in education or equivalent, with a minimum overall undergraduate average of 70% (B).
- Candidates who hold an honours bachelor's degree with at least a 70% (B) average but who do not hold an honours bachelor's degree in education are required to take an Extended Program comprised of up to three additional three-unit courses during the M.Ed.
- English Proficiency
International19948 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9974 CAD per semester during 12 months.
National5158 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2579 CAD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Ottawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.