In this Design and Innovation programme from Arts University Bournemouth , design problems will be addressed through applying a process of systematically interrogating design practice; using design methods to analyse and comprehend situations and behaviour and generating alternative and novel, even experimental solutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research is the fundamental driver for creative thinking and innovation to be developed through a specific individual and critical approach to reflective enquiry and practice.
- Closely aligned with the AUB Innovation Studio and supported by partners in the design industry, live projects and business and entrepreneurship will be an integral element of your study.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesDesign Innovation Management Interior Design View 128 other Masters in Innovation Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants to the majority of our postgraduate degrees will usually have a 2:1 or equivalent undergraduate level qualification.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Home/EU fees - £4,000 per annum (part time)
- International (Non-EU): £9,250 per annum (part-time)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.