The Executive Defence Export programme from Cranfield University School of Management has been developed based on the insights and expertise of the Defence Growth Partnership's partner firms, we’ll use this to help you develop your leadership and management skills with a specific focus on business growth and innovation in the defence export sector.
This Executive MBA programme will allow you to join a community of skilled individuals in developing the necessary know-how and confidence to stand out from the crowd.
We encourage you to come and experience a world-class university programme delivered by a university famous for innovation, career-enhancing services and world-renowned faculty and a company reputed for the quality of its service and advice, with a passion for shaping a vibrant economy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Behaviour: Personal and Professional Foundations of Leadership and Change
- Strategic Operations Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Finance for Early Stage Businesses
- Economics and Business Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 60 other Masters in Executive MBA in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A minimum of five years' post-qualification work experience
- A good degree and/or professional qualification
- Applicants who do not have a degree are welcome, provided they can demonstrate high levels of achievement, exceptional career progression or evidence of leadership potential.
International27000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 GBP per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA27000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Cranfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.