The Management and Human Resource Management programme from Cranfield University School of Management will enable you to progress into a HRM role upon graduation.
This Human Resource Management master’s course shares course content, including modules and other course activities, with our top-ranked Management MSc course, which is ranked 3rd in the UK and 30th in the world in The Economist Which MBA? Masters in Management (MiM) 2019 ranking.
Who is it for?
- Graduates with a desire to develop their knowledge and skills in human resource management before seeking their first professional role.
- Early career professionals who want to take on roles in human resource management.
- Professionals with work experience in human resource management who are seeking to take their career to the next level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Organisational Behaviour: Application
- Accounting and Finance
- People Management and Leadership
- Economics for Managers
- Managing Operations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Applicants domiciled in mainland China 26 March
- No application deadline for Home/EU applicants
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 1604 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or
- International degree - equivalent of UK qualifications.
Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a professional qualification together with 5 years' post-qualification relevant work experience. Other relevant qualifications, together with significant experience, may be considered.
International21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA12250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12250 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Cranfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.