Students will develop the skills to formulate appropriate responses to complex marketing problems in a course vehicle composed of only six in-depth modules and purely project-based assessments thus developing employability and enhancing your CV from day one, with a focus on the skills that employers want within this dynamic industry.
This MSc in Digital Marketing from the European School of Economics provides a critical appreciation of the elements which digital marketing strategies cover, including web site development and analytics, consumer behaviour, social media marketing, digital campaign planning and branding within the global marketing context.
Contemporary issues in digital marketing will be discussed and used in class groups to foster understanding of the opportunities and multi-channel management decisions facing marketers.
Using this knowledge, allied to the use of models and tools, will prepare students for employment in areas such as, campaign management, paid search advertising, social media marketing and other digital marketing roles.
- Executive style teaching in small groups is central to the delivery of the programme
- Emphasis on the personal development of students within a supportive environment that enables students to master challenges and achieve goals
- Professional focus to the programme underpinned with innovative, practice-based assessment tasks and opportunities for project-based learning
- Live, industry projects undertaken for external clients
The programme aims to:
- Provide a challenging, stimulating and self-rewarding study environment;
- Develop a range of key skills by means of opportunities provided in the modules;
- Accommodate student needs in relation to maximising their career potential by enabling them to develop specialist knowledge, understanding and skills in digital marketing;
- Produce graduates who are confident in the conceptual understanding and knowledge of digital marketing and their ability to apply these skills at a strategic and operational level;
- develop self-aware, reflective students who take responsibility for their own learning and demonstrate a responsibility to fellow learners;
- develop a range of intellectual and practical skills that will enable graduates to add significant value within the work place;
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Campaign Planning
- Brand Management
- Global Marketing
- Customer Insight
- Research Methods
- Dissertation OR Consultancy Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
ESE accepts applications year round
180 UK credits / 60 ECTS
DisciplinesMarketing Computer Sciences Digital Marketing View 56 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Online Application form
- A good first (undergraduate or bachelor) degree (diploma and transcript)
- Resume / CV + personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- 6.5 IELTS within 90 days of course start
- Photocopy of Passport/ ID document
- One photograph (passport-sized) to be consigned at induction
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA28000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Registration: £ 2.500,00
- Tuition: £/€ 28.000,00
Living costs for Florence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.