Jobs requiring communication skills are growing fast with employers demanding advanced analytical skills and professional-level communications expertise.
In response, our degrees offer a unique pathway for students coming from undergraduate study or professional roles in the sciences, arts or business to tailor their education.
Designed for those wanting to promote and implement change across a range of social, environment, political and business settings, these courses will help you to develop advanced analytical skills and professional-level communications expertise to applied ‘real-world’ situations.
- Critically analyse one or more media texts, practice, industries and audiences from a theoretical perspective, showing awareness of local, global contexts
- Communicate effectively and ethically across one or more media platforms, showing advanced abilities in at least one area of media production and/or the ability to communicate scholarly ideas in a meaningful way
- Design and produce media content with initiative and judgement to an advanced standard and respond to a changing and dynamic media environment
- Evaluate and reflect on one’s professional and research development
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Researching Media and Communication
- Understanding the Cultural and Creative Industries
- Communication for Change
- Media Relations
- Consumer Decision-Making
- Sales Management and Personal Selling
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Students living overseas should apply at least 3 months prior to semester start date and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to semester start date.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Strategic Management Digital Communication View 52 other Masters in Strategic Management in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Entry into the Graduate Diploma degree requires a bachelor’s degree and a major or equivalent in journalism, media studies or communications or relevant disciplines as determined by the College.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30950 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30950 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.