In essence, this Work and Organisational Psychology programme from Leuphana University of Lüneburg seeks to provide a better understanding of the key factors leading to organizational and business success. The two-year program is an in-depth and research-oriented program with a joint degree from Leuphana University, Maastricht University, and the University of Valencia.
- Students will be best prepared for an academic career or a career in internationally operating organizations with departments in the field of work and organizational psychology.
- Depending on their individual profile, students have multiple career options especially in human performance related research areas such as human resources, work psychology, or organizational development. Students will also have access to leading positions in business and consulting, public administration or policy advising.
- Due to the international scope of the program and the strong focus on the psychology of work and organizations, students of this program will find various job opportunities around the globe.
- Work Psychology
- Practical Training: Occupational Health Audit
- Human Resources
- Practical Training: What is it like to be a Work and Organizational Psychologist?
- Organisation and Cognition
- Practical Training: Conflict Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 24 other Masters in Psychology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Master's program is aimed at national and international students who either have a university Bachelor degree in Psychology, a university Bachelor degree with predominantly psychological components, or any equivalent (70 ECTS Psychology, 30 ECTS Methods).
- For applicants whose first language is not English, the awarding universities set a minimum English Language proficiency level.
International15800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lüneburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.