The Information Technology MEng program offered at Frankfurt University of Applied Science offers advanced courses in mathematics, information-, communication- and automation-technology the students get specific skills in these areas, which serve as a base for further innovative approaches.
Graduates with Information Technology program of Frankfurt University of Applied Science will:
- become acquainted with a methodical engineering approach.
- have advanced skills in the area of information technology which enable them to master complex and unpredictable problems with innovative solutions.
- gain technical skills but also the training of soft skills, which enable the students in the design of processes, the mastering of change management and the creation of new strategic approaches
- be able to contribute for the enhancement of technical knowledge and get competence in leadership and mentoring teams.
- Vector Analyas
- Stochastic Signals and Systems
- Methods, Systems and Networks for Digital Communication
- Circuit Design for Communication Systems
- Software Engineering
- International Project Management and Business Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Informatics & Information Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 23 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Higher education degree in electrical engineering, electrotechnical engineering or similar equivalent to German higher education with a regular period of study of at least six semesters with a total grade of at least 2.5 or between 2.6 and 2.9
- Proficiency in English
- Letter of motivation (two pages max.)
International726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Frankfurt am Main
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.